contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
13.10.10

Well, here comes the 2nd part. Continued from the previous post;

9/10 SATURDAY - Whole day stayed at home only. Felt a bit funny when i woke up. Almost lost my voice. Felt kinda weird as i keep going off tone. Time for lunch but before eating, went to 7-11 to buy Strepsils and Dequadin. Strepsils only got 6 tablets so bought the other 1 to try since tv commercials keep showing that they are effective.

Here it is. Ain't it funny. Ha... Ha... Went for a simple lunch then wait till night to yc again at mamaking. This time not only 5 but quite a number. Each time i talk also sure got once or twice will go off tune. omfg. haihz.

10/10 SUNDAY - Nothing special here. Just that in addition to my cough + sore throat + vioceless-ness, there is "THE FLU". Idiot shit made me waste half a box of the tissue paper. Gods.

11/10 MONDAY - Went out lunch with loong and khajoe. Came back around 2, sit infront of pc and saw a note from dad. 'mop the floor'. Stunned for a sec. Cannot ignore anymore so just cleaned the house. Took me the whole afternoon. 5pm+ only managed to finish sweeping + mopping. 3hours considered good ok. I swept the whole house twice and mopped 6 times. Siapa suruh tak clean house regularly. This is what i get. Finished cleaning sure bath then lepak in front of pc again ler. Somemore got what to do. While lepaking, felt like i have a fever tim.

Nite time, dad say my condition worsen then took me to the doctor. Got a bunch of medicine and a cough syrup. T_T
my dinner for the night. so hard to swallow. =(
My medicines and strepsils and dequadin. 2 words. SUCK + BITTER~!

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers