contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
10.10.10

10/10/10 is an auspicious date for many couples. Many couples will tied their knot on this day. Its the same tradition every single year since year 2007. 07/07/07 and 08/08/08 and 09/09/09. These 3 years keep repeating itself when there is a day-month-year repeat.. I wonder why. When these dates arrive, many many many couples will wed.

If I'm one of those couples, I'll not choose a date where so many other couples will wed. *Of cause the reason is due to very very selfish reasons.* Teehee~ What?? Anyhow, I'm still a human. Human are born selfish.

Ok. Enough with the triple 10 crap. For me, its just gonna be a normal plain ol' Sunday for me. Gonna wake up at 12 or 1 or 2pm. Then have a random lunch. And stick to my pc for the rest of the day w/o touching any books. That's my average day span for every holiday I have.

This post is finished at 4.44am. Currently watching Monsters Inc. while writing this post. Sully and Boo are both just too cute. I know I know... Its released in 2001. But I havent watch it okay. Soli la for being so outdated. Anyway, it's soooooo cuteeeeee. Just love those colourful animated characters in HD.

those monsters are just so cute. =)
I'mma make this post scheduled to be published at 10.10am of 10/10/10 just as a tribute to this date. LOL.

Ok. Gotta sleep.
chao~

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers