contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
5.10.10

First Time Changing Tyre

Well, its the 2nd part of my day. Came back from college... On pc... Bathe... Kena nag from the morning incident... Bla... bla... bla...

Afta that, I have my usual boring day at home in front of the pc watching tvb dramas and animes. Slowly, the time passes by unforgivingly. Soon its around 8pm. Went out to have dinner with da boss. My dad. (the 1 who nagged and scolded me in da morning and when i came home but was normal by 8. weird-ness)

Did the usual thing. Drove out, parked, order food, paid, ate walk back to parking. Then suddenly my dad said the myvi got a flattened tyre. gosh! Went closer for a better look,

a nail sticking out of the damn tyre
Tadaa~ thats how my tyre look like. Sigh. Felt excited and sad at the same time. Sad coz i have to stay there for so long to change it. On d other hand, excited because its my first time to change a tyre.

Opened the car boot, lifted the under mat, brought out the spare tyre, jack and lug nut wrench. After unscrewing the lug nuts, jacked up the car. Its not a simple task you know. Quite difficult to jack the car up using a normal old skul jack. =(
the white reflecting flash thingy is the jack
After changing the tire, my myvi is still slanted to the left. Because the spare is soooo small and cute.


Thats all~

P/S: Some of you might think why I'm using TYRE instead of TIRE. Well, 'tyre' is the British-English while 'tire' is the American-English. So it actually makes no difference.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers