contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
8.10.10

Today is 7th of October. I decided to start studying today since finals is just around d corner. BUT upon opening the book, i remembered that my exam slip is missing. So, as usual, i delay the studying and went to clean my super-duper-messy-1-gazillion-years-never-clean table.

Actually the cleaning was not actually cleaning. I just rearrange those alevels papers and books to find my exam slip. ugh.. i lost it :'-(

erm, arrange... throw... keep... throw... arrange... keep... and the list goes on. done that for the 2 mega big piles of printed papers on my table. fuh~ after 45mins of hardwork, finally every thing is back organized (maybe for 3days).

Sadly the exam slip cannot be found anywhere. frowning like hell. then suddenly thought that maybe my bro accidentally took it. turned the head behind, there it is. on my bro's table crumpled but ITS THERE~! right on top where i can see clearly somemore!! =(

*sighs deeply* took so long to clean the papers, but at last the exam slip wasn't there in the 1st place. since i took the liberty to clean halfway already, so i just went on and clean my whole table. the coolest part is; my empty trash bin becam full in an instant. wee~ so proud of myself and my super-duper-messy-1-gazillion-years-never-clean table.

tadaa~ my cleaned table. 

charcoal mcd cup, clear mcd cup, green mcd cup, purple mcd cup, johnny walker black label. woohoo~ 
gotta sleep. 
chao~

1 comments:

  • babecoffee on Saturday, October 09, 2010 12:48:00 AM

    wow u cleaned ur table ? ? un be lieva bleeeeeee

  • Post a Comment

    t@Lk TaLK t@LK

    Followers