contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
6.10.10

I am now writing this random post at 3.03am in the morning of a random day of a random week. Approximately in 2 weeks time I'll be having my A-Levels (A2) finals. I think my exam will start at 18th of Oct but I guess I have to find out by chance because I have lost my exam slip. Tried finding it around the house but to no avail. I'm thinking how am I gonna be screwed when the day comes. I guess the slip will magically appear soon? Anyway, who cares. 'see 1 step take 1 step'.

For those who're wondering (if any) what the hell am i doing at home for the 14days of holidays study-break that I have, I can say that I have been doing everything. Everything but STUDY. Its day 2/14 and I haven't touched my books yet. Its not appropriate but here I am telling it publicly. Gods. There is this once today where i opened my book for around 5seconds, then my mind went rogue. It started to wonder off. It made a to-do list for me.

  1. eat
  2. play
  3. eat
  4. sleep
  5. eat
The list is a never ending loop. Nice huh... I started EATing milo for snacks. Its freaking expensive but I cant help it. The mouth is just too itchy. If this goes on and my house's supply of junk food don't run out, I guess when my classmates see me during exam time, they will be noticing few cm difference. =p

Time to go to bed.
chao~

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers