contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
4.10.10

2nd Last Day of College

30th September 2010, a rough Thursday which started to me as a rainy day. Woke up at around 6.45am and found out that its raining very heavily. So dad ask me to go back to sleep. He say later only wake up for college at 8/9/10/11am hoping that the rain would be lighter or even better, stop altogether.

Then dad woke me up at 8am asking me when is next class. I saw puremaths, bio, puremaths then i duwan go. I told dad that my next class is 11am (but actually class is 1.30pm). Sleep sleep sleep. Tetiba kena scolding at 9+. He woke me up at 9am. For normal ppl, sure will lepak at bed a while only get up wan. Mana tau he wake me up then i sajer mau lepak then kena scolding. Saying i always use pc till 1 2 3 4 5am. Then now even 9+ already also cannot wake up. Haihz. I so mou yan like that went to bathe. Come out of toilet, kena nag again. Walk into room to change clothes, my bro pulak kena fire. Say 10 already tak boleh bangun. There he went again. =(

Aih.... biar la. Enough for the rough start of the day. Went to college and had lunch with the usual retarded people i always hang out with. Had a great lunch at sweet bowl then all of us scooted back to the lab for Chemistry practical.

Mr.Loh was just doing his stuff in front. He couldn't even care less about what we're doing. Whole class camwhored during the whole period of 1.5hours. ROFL. What to do, it's the 2nd last day of attending college.

Here're some of the pix we took.

Ma driver for the day
Eating at Sweet Bowl.
2 retards
This idiot suddenly came when we're eating. Long time no see this retard.
Camwhoring at chemistry lab
pendek teck wei's hand~!!
Smelly hair~~~~
happy sn10e

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers