contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
5.5.10

Hi, all;

Today was quite an interesting normal Tuesday.
The day started as usual.
In the morning, was expecting to get a ride to college, suddenly
*beep* *beep*
My handphone received a message;
it stated, i going to college at 8.30am. Got muet speaking later.
So, i have to drive to college.
T_T
That costed me RM10 for petrol for the to-and-fro trip.
OMWTFG~!

Time for college.
The whole day went on as normal.
Just that the class is missing around 10 people.
They all have MUET speaking test.
During Physics, Ms. Tong didn't teach.
She was expecting for questions to answer.
But for me, i have none.
So i just slept through the whole hour.
Sorry, Ms. Tong.
:DD

Then, its Chemistry.
The experiment was so easy.
Just 2 questions and we're done.
By 12pm, we completed the Practical class.
Later, we went to Wangsa Walk to have lunch.
Decided that we have lunch at A&W.

Here's the part of my lunch.



These photos are captures just now (11.50pm) at my kitchen.
LOLOL~!

I managed to get this mug all thanks to Yao Bang.
^_^
He blocked the whole line of cashiers from view of me holding it and walking out.
I guess they either saw and don't care or Yao Bang is a great view blocker.
I doubt the 2nd guess.
xP

That's all for today.
Gotta sleep~
Nights.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers