contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
16.5.10


During this silent night, my thoughts are shrouded with a green cloud. It plagues me. I can't help it but keep thinking of it. I actually have 2 more posts coming up, but since the night is so cold and silent, i dropped the will to write any.

The moon is beautiful, that is why everyone likes it. Even though they see it for the 1st time in their life.
The lone wolf, lurking around meaninglessly and stumble upon a prey which it coincidently met.
The mighty lion, who is the king of the jungle. Unites all the animal in its kingdom.
And the unforgiven time, forever speeding waiting for no man.

Its okay if no one understands what i wrote, because even I don't understand the meaning behind these statements. I just write whatever comes to my mind.



Good night peeps.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers