contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
26.5.10

After I published the TM Point sux!!! post, I went to the washroom to clean up and get ready for bed.
I was facing a bit low coz my sink is not that high,
took my toothbrush, my toothpaste,
squeezed some on the toothbrush,
then looked up to start brushing my teeth.

Suddenly I saw,



(oops, blur pictures because my hp's camera not good enough to macro)

There were a colony of ladybugs there.
They even laid eggs.
omg~
What they were thinking?
Setting up a population on the surface of a PVC pipe and in open air?
Totally no sense of security at all. =p

Anyway, I finished brushing my teeth and tried to get rid of that patch of eggs.
Used water as a 1st try.
Sprayed at the colony -
no effect. =(
Then, used the old fashioned way, by force.
Used tissue (multiple layers for hand protection) -
the pipe became smooth as a baby skin.

The eggs and ladybug are so sticky. They stick-ed to the pipe quite hard.
I actually never thought that i need to put in some force to remove those eggs.


Anyway, here's a random picture.
Last time when Denise brought Momo to college,
Ms Tong avoided the camera and did not allow me to snap her picture.
This time i got a candid of her. haha. Its my Physics lecturer.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers