contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
27.5.10

Today was a double exam day.
Sat for 2 exams today.
Applied Mathematics
and
Biology Paper 1.

After that straight went to Cheras for 10minute of badminton.
Hit a few shuttlecocks and time's up.
At 3, everyone at the court went to Taman Muda for ABC.
Ate and talked.

As a result, I now have a terrible cold.
Damnnit.

My nose is like a water pipe.
It just drips water out.
Not mucus.
WATER~!


Argh. Now I have only 1 side of the nose left to breathe.
However, its quite fun though.
I don't have a cold for quite some time.
Its nice to see that I too can get weak.

Currently covering myself with my jacket.
And none of the fans in the house in on.
Its like an oven here.
Dad and brother are both sleeping in the room soundly.

Here's a random lame picture about common cold.
Enjoy~

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers