contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
30.12.10

Christmas is over. In the next 2days, we're gonna have to embrace the new year. its gonna be 2011 guys. Approximately another 2 years, the world's gonna end and we're all gonna die.
Yipee~~~
So, live life to the fullest and appreciate everything around you. Including the small details. It is the small details that make the big ones work.

My work is almost done. Halfway of the project already. 2 more weeks and i'm done. Last week's sales all stolen from me. Stupid maxis roadshow at the center of sunway pyramid..

dumb roadshow
stupid roadshow
Have to direct all customers that wanna buy hp there. Coz at maxis centre too crowded dy. And have to wait so long.

Dah lah ada roadshow... my samsung booth sudah rosak pulak tu. haihz.... Click here to view the original look.
Due to those reasons... my total sales for the 3 days is ZERO. =( nice~

Actually there is not all bad in the roadshow thingy. I got to rest and ninja more than before. =p In addition, 24/25 dec i slept at 5am woke at 8 for work and 25/26 dec i slept at 4 and woke at 8 again for work. so, it gives me a lil' advantage. However, the maxis centre saw my face and told me i looked like i was suffering and gonna die... teehee~

For those who still have the christmas spirit in you... here's a christmas song parody for you...

Tomorrow's thursday and imma cont work the day after. Hope the new year's celebration and all wont make me as dead as i was last week. ^_^

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers