contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
5.1.11

I have been finding tutorials on how to add those facebook LIKE plugins for EACH and EVERY SEPERATE post. However, all i usually found is just a *LIKE* for the whole blog. I cant seem to find a tutorial to make a different *LIKE* plugin for every different post.

Previously my blog's LIKE button is for the whole blog. Which is quite ridiculous when its shown at the bottom of each post.

NOW, i have found it. It is not from any tutorial. Just copy and paste the code from a friend's blog. The LIKE button is for my every post already. teehee~

I mafan dia a few times ady. But thanks to her, i can make it. hehe. terima kasutt minyak minyak.

If any of you readers want it too, just drop me a pm.. I'll get to you as soon as i'm free.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers