contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
26.9.10

Time goes by very fast. As if it was in a blink of an eye. Time really do fly. Beginning tomorrow, 27th of September to 1st of October will be the last week of school.

I will miss most of those who I know.

Kita telah mengharungi pelbagai rintangan dan dugaan untuk sampai ke hari ini.
Haha. Macam yes like that.

Aiya, i also dunno wan type what. Just knowing that this will be the last week of TARCollege gives me many mixed feeling..
On one hand, I feel happy, glad, contented, blissed, delighted.
But on the other, sad, heavyhearted, melancholic, pensive, wistful.

Ahhh. Fk it. Just live on through the days of the week as usual. I guess it will all sort itself out. *crosses finger*

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers