contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
28.9.10

I am having my break from 11am to 1pm. 2hours of break. Didn't follow yb hs ter sarayu denise cuz too lazy to go far far eat. Suddenly not in da mood to sit in the car. Have the urge to move my lazy ass around more.

So, scooted off to tbr to eat lunch with the other bunch of peeple. Ate there, talked there, crapped there. Then, as usual they went up to Billardo for pool at 11.30+-am. They are having bio class at 12 and they go for pool at that time. Too much money already la. What to do..

Nearing 12pm, some went for bio class. Then 12.10, the other 3, kevin, john and marques also left. OMG! Dumped me there. LOL. Too bad. Have to find myself something to do just for the sake of wasting time. I am surprised that it took a lot of effort to waste time when I am supposed to. When I am not supposed to waste time, I can do it with ease. Haha. mh is like this. =)

Here I am, updating ma long left idle blog at 12.50pm after fb-ing for half hour. And I have a strong feeling that i will be late for my Chemistry class. :DD

I think its almost 1pm already, gotta go.
chao

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers