contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
3.6.10

Its the beginning of the month. Hope to have a good start but it felt so bored.
Bad omen. OMG! No matter how bad it is, I still have to live through it second by second. Right? No escape. How I'd wish time will stop for a while during my happy moments. But who wouldn't want that to happen.

1st of June 2010
Its a Tuesday. I went to college for no reason.
8am (Applied Maths) - did nothing. went on facebook while teacher chats with student
9am (Biology Lecture) - skipped. went to canteen2. bought herbal eggs. finished them then sleep
10am (Chemistry Lecture) - opened eyes for 5minutes and slept for the other 55minutes.
11am (break) - strayed around college waiting for people to decide where till eat
12pm (Bio Tutorial) - still waiting. skipped bio and went dimsum with Joel, Kevin, WyeKik, Vi, ShiJun. slept on the way to Ampang
1pm (Chem Turorial) - eating dim sum at Restoran Six Happiness. supposed to have 50% discount. But the prices were too expensive that it didn't feel like a 50% discounted meal.
2pm (Physic Lecture) - stucked in car on the way back to college. slept all the way
3pm (General Paper) - went in class, sms-ed my bro and few other friends. Then got to know that bro got transport home. 3.10pm asked teacher to leave. She permitted.
4pm (home) - bored as hell till night.
5pm - [no more description to give]

2nd of June 2010
It's a Wednesday. Extra scoop of icecream if wearing any pink at Baskin Robbins day. (ignore. its random)
11.30am - Started my day. Watched Smallville Season9 episode 19 till finale and continued with The Wolfman to kill time.
3.15pm - Friend came over to pick me and my friend up for lunch. So total 3 person went for lunch, me, Yee Siong, and Kien Seng. Ate chu cheong fun.
4.10pm - Reached home and continue-ed my Wolfman.
*unknown*pm - accidentally slept till 5.45pm, while I was suppose to leave home at 6pm.
6.15pm - left for lowyat to help friend and friend's friend to buy 2 desktops in total all the way till installing softwares.
2am - reached home exhausted. still have another desktop to settle in the morning.
3am - fb-ed
4am - sloth-ed
5am - writing this crap

These are practically the things in summary of what I did the first 2 days of June. IT sounds and looks so boring. Sorry to bore you, my reader(s).
I think I gonna go to bed and try to sleep.
Good night morning.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers