contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
7.6.10

This is Sunway Giza.

Day look.


Night look.

It looks colourful thanks to its colour blocks facing the main road as attraction (night only). In addition, the inside is also quite fascinating. There are quite a number of extra large fans that looks like aircraft engine propellers for ventilation. The ceiling is very high up. I guess that gives the building a spacious and airy feel.



This place here is called CRAVINGS KITCHEN & BISTRO. Its in Sunway Giza. Right at the end of the main entrance.

Sook Yee planned this dine around a month ago. She was being so excited about it whole month long. She kept posting on her facebook wall who's going time to time. Spammed to some point where i got so pissed off so I hid her from my news feed. *sorry* but now un-hide already. So I think its ok. =)
Well, can't blame her for it since this restaurant here is owned by her uncle.

After approximate a month of waiting(for Sook Yee only), finally the day had come. She pre-informed us to get ready by 7.30pm. As usual, most of everyone (not me) aren't ready by that time. Left from Sook Yee's house at I think around 8.15pm. Lets count the people that attended.
[weisern's car: me sookyee, likxian, huiling ;
kahwai's car: leemay, waikit, huiching, likar ;
keanseng's car: yongkang, ccc, jincheng, yeeyao ;
pan's car: hong, khaimun, kenghong]
Arh! Screw it. I don't care about the truth value in that. =3=
Carrying on, total, 7 cars went there. 4 cars left from, the same spot. The other 3 have some other reasons to come late. A staggering amount of 24 people were there to dine.

Went there, ordered the Monster Burger. 12 inches long. Here's a preview. Comparable to my head.

HuiLing and WaiHong said my head at the background made the burger looked small. T_T


All the raw onions that were with the burger. No one bothered to eat them. Too raw!

The set meal is RM15. The huge burger comes with a 300ml HomeSoy drink. Which is totally not enough to quench my thirst after eating. So i ordered another orange juice which was one of the cheapest drink on the menu, RM6.90. An amount of RM30 (government tax, service charge, birthday cake petrol fees included) is what I have to pay at the end of the day.


Ham ka picture. =)

I actually didn't have the mood to post this up. I was too lazy. But the boredom of staring at the monitor is killing me. So I decided to post this up instead of appearing in the papers tomorrow morning due to boredom suicide.

So, this is done. And I can stop now.
Chao~

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers