contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
9.10.09

Helped HuiLing to fill a slot to become an event crew for an Indians twins at Lake Gardens on Mid-Autumn Festival's night. On 中秋节, need to work. Haihz. Nevermind le. I also didn't eat any dinner or even celebrate. So I don't mind working.

Went there as a crew. All set-up was done, the company gave us chicken rice as our dinner at 5pm. Then worked till night. The work was like playing. A better description is, "They hired me to watch the game stores and handle the children." A not so nice description is "They pay me money to play." Hehe.

The job was an easy one. Really satisfying. At the end, we got free food and free drinks from the boss(tauke, not company boss). Those bartender even opened the guests' red wine and scotch whisky for us to drink. I only drank one glass of Johnnie Walker's Gold Label because I'll have to drive back later; holding 6 lives(including mine) in my hands.

When going back the time, we closed the store. Dismantling it one by one. Kevin was so creative. He took the balloons carry it like a bagpack. I thought it was cute, so I followed him. Just that mine have an extra balloon chest plate.






RM50 for the whole day. + the extra food and drinks and snacks in our stomach, it is worth it. Later the night, went to Pandan Mewah McDonald's to yumcoke. After yum, went back home and be half dead on the bed after bathing.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers