contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2.11.09


Its my semester's final examination currently.
but I am still here blogging.
why?
i can't even answer myself
is it because of the side effects from being human?
the contents of vitamin L (for lazy) in my body is overdosed.
its eating every cell in my brain and commanding it to continue to type this post;
even though i noe its wrong to be doing this.


today, just tackled 2 papers.
2down, 4 to go!
supposed to be happy because the paper was not as hard as i thought it would be
however, the thought of what siva/loh will set for chemistry tomorrow,
really brings all my mood down (if any)
will be stiiting for pure maths and chemistry paper tomorrow.
(whichever comes first)
aih, i will continue to drug my brain to study.
i will tell it that i love chemistry.
LoL!


my fingers are feeling the influence of myself telling my brain to love chemistry.
so, they are getting tired by the second.
the moment when i stop typing this,
it means that my fingers are listening to me, not my brain.
and the effect is getting greater and stronger
finally, my fingers are giving up,
so i'll try to study
(even though i doubt it)


gotta try my best (but i'm not)
have to try to retain the posession of my scholarship,
because if i get an average of <60,
i can say buhbye to my dear $.
an extra of 3k+ will be needed to continue to my 2nd semester
ok. my fingers officially lost to me.
they are gonna stop any second now
so, i'll say bye here first incase they stall in the middle of typing
=)



....................................

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers