contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
24.7.09

On 15th of July 2009, we went to the TARCollege Restaurat. Planned to tryout the food there. To our dismay, we acknowledged that we have to book for a table before we can enter. It is because it was full on that particular time. So, we booked a table for 10 on 21st July 2009.

The day has come for the lunch at TARC Restaurant. It was a fine Tuesday and we just finished our 'burning MgSO4' experiment. 9 of us gathered in front of the lab for about 10 minutes.

When all are gathered, we head for the restaurant. On the way, Eva was spotted standing there waiting for her friend ALONE. However, we just passed and went for the restaurant. wtf?! Why did I not talk to her and intro? I have no idea too. Missed such a good opportunity to know her.

Went in the restaurant and was led to a table near the window. A waitress named Kx(as written on the receipt) served us. She looked like and was a beginner. Can't blame her anyway. That is why she took that course to study, she wanted to learn. So, this is a good experience for her. She started by clearing 1 set of cutleries before serving us with water.

*This is her. Quite cute if compared to the whole restaurant's staff. (Notice a giant behind xD)*

Sat for around 5 minutes only decide our main dish. Some chose dory fish fillet and some chose baked chicken breast with herbs and XXX(forgot =p).

Ok. Now for appetizers. We each got 'sebiji' bread with butter and a bowl of pumpkin soup.
*Pumpkin Soup*

After around 10minutes+, finally, comes our main dish. When we got it, we're quite surprised by the looks. Hard to explain. The taste of dory fish fillet is quite tasteless (healthy meal =p), and the baked chicken breast have herbs and XXX toppings. I chose the chicken breast. Regret with my choice. :((
*Dory Fish Fillet*

*Baked Chicken Breast*


After finished my meal, I went around snapping photos of those unaware of their actions:)">. (Some of the photos might be before my meal arrived, but... who cares)
*The interior of the restaurant*

*Classmates of SN10e*

*My baked chicken breast[after]*

_
*Keng Hong camwhoring his food*

_
*Wai Hong's turn to camwhore. LOL*

__
*BoBo, please accept me.*                                      *Why?! Why?! Why won't you accept me??*

__
*Where is MY Siew Ru?*                                *She looking here. Faster hide.*

__
*Siew Ru looking at Yao Bang*                                *Walau! She looking at me le. I so happy!!!*

__
*What the hell are you doing smiling like that?!*                                         *I no eye c both of you.*

_
*As usual. Sarayu's blur look. Pity her.*

Finish snapping pix of foods and humans. Time for dessert. Yea! For me, that is the only most sedap food in the whole full course. There is a seletion of 2 choises. I chose Bread Pudding. So proud of my decision because it is way better than the Cream Caramel.
*Cream Caramel*

*Bread Pudding*


Finally, everything is over. What's left is to pay the bill. RM12 per person. Quite ok la. CANNOT say cheap but oso cannot say too expensive. All I can say is, the pricing is a bit above average.
*The Receipt*


That is all for this post. I still have Biology later today. Oh my god! I better sleep now. Need to wake up at 9am and study for my Bio.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers