contact
Test Drive Blog
twitter
rss feed
blog entries
log in

Related Posts with Thumbnails
27.6.09


Woke up at 8.20am. After wake up, go bath lo. Den later want to wear contact lens the time, tak erti wo. 1st time ma. So wait mck to come lo. He finally cane at 8.55am. When came, he helped me wear contact lens. Jolok the lens in my eye. Tried so many times. Haha. Jolok jolok xia, it went in my eye le.

His Mercedes behind there sit 6. OMG!! So sesak. His suspension memang tak boleh tahan. Pass through any bump also confirm scrape the bottom. Kesian. Drove until behind Mobil there the field then gathers. Since too many at mck car ady, so we went to another car. But who drove us, that I tak kenal wan.(I even forget his face) So too bad. Sorry ya.

Went to that place around 10am. Chit-chat, discuss and briefing oso until 12pm liao. Die lo. Say 10am but 12pm oni start. Before start, all also complain hungry already. But majority wanted to play first. So we start playing.

Finally the game starts. 1st game is called ‘hostage’. The attacker team needs to get the ‘hostage’ (a red kerosene tong) on the 3rd floor. While the defender needs to defend the ‘hostage’ and eliminate all attackers. Both match also m team lost.

1st round became defender. Terlalu cha ady. Ngam ngam start a while den most of us die already. Left a few to defend only. So lost.
2nd round, our turn to become attacker.. We can’t even push. They defend 9 9. Some of them that have no more bullets already still on the field. Acting as a defender. Such a cheat. Then when we noticed they have no bullets, some went and push. Suddenly 3 behind that hid very long time rose and ambushed us. Haihz… Lost again. Coz took too long time and still haven’t finish.

Rest around 15 minutes at the ground floor. All are so exhausted and happy. The gun was around 3-4kg. Run around with it also feel tired already.

3rd round started. Tak sampai 5 minutes, our team kena ‘tau put’. 5people terus surrender. I was so blur. I still there dunno what happen. When they ask me continue, only I realize that they kena ‘tau put’. So I straight run behind a longgok of tires and hide there. So horrific. When I look back, I saw 4 – 6 people near the ramp there. Any parts of body + gun went out even a little oso kena like machine gun. They rapid fire. Fuh~ They got 1 very brave wanna ‘tau put’ me ask me surrender. Luckily I got backup. Ah Soon Jr. and kinn there back me up. Shot that fellow in the ass. Syok! But finally also I kena shot. 3 biji at 1 hand. Damn pain and bleeding.
Even so, I shot around 3 people. Random fire + backup total I think shot 5 enemies..

At last, 4th round. We all ‘sing muk’ ady. Got attacker and got backup-er. I backup-ed Ah Soon Jr. very nice. He keep on push. I behind there always back him up. Then managed to conquer 1 floor. Other floors I have no idea what happened. Finally we won the round.

Since most of us still have plenty of bullets, so the gun that still have bullets left can continue for an extra 5th round. Our team were outnumbered. But we still fought like men. After very long time, finally left Adrian, 1 guy, and me. We got surrounded and lost the match. 5seconds before losing, I also kena 1 shot at my back at near range. Oh! Damn pain.

0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

t@Lk TaLK t@LK

Followers